Letting Go



In my constant search for inspiration I've stumbled onto Zen Habits and can't believe it has taken me so long to find it.  I have no idea why I chose to read Everything that Remains in the first place but what a revelation it has been.  Leading me to so many new places.  Zen Habits is definitely up my alley.  He sounds a bit like the voice in my head already. And, of course, I like that.  Who wouldn't want to hear advice and ideas that sound like you only wiser and more concise?

We should all read his book The One Skill: The Letting Go eBook and then go on from there and read all the rest of his words.  It is such a powerful little book, an idea that will serve you in every facet of your life.  Every. Single. One.

Go check it out.  Tell me what you think.  Tell him too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!