Diet: Week 3 Completed!



Can you believe it?  Three weeks without sugar.  This mornings breakfast was sweet potatoes cooked with walnuts and cinnamon and then avocado on the side.  It was amazing how the sweetness of the potato came through.  I almost asked if someone have put sugar on it.

I still miss nightshades the most.  I've found a few places to grab food when out and stopped freaking out about leaving the house without food.  I can be hungry or I can find something if I have to.  I'm not very nice hungry so I've always avoided it.  Now I am just practicing being with the hunger.  I say to myself, "You are hungry, it is okay.  You will be able to eat again soon.  There is no need to be angry or snap.  You are hungry, breathe deep."  

Comments

Cecy said…
Please keep sharing, I find it inspiring and extremely relevant to the journey I'm taking. :)
Cecy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anilia said…
I'm so glad you are finding it helpful! Good luck on your journey as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration