Rambling run ons

I feel like I have a lot to say but I am not sure what it is.  I have a couple things to share but I have to wait until after a certain someone's birthday.  Because I know he is a loyal reader...
Today I went all out, wore my makeup, changed my jewelry and went out and got my eyebrows done.  Because you know in the weeks after the baby comes I will feel like a mess and every little bit helps.  I miss working at Doubledutch and seeing all the new things as they come in.  I am sure in a few months I will be putting in an order with her to make myself look and feel like a hot mama instead of a hot mess.  (She actually has a special deal going on today- check out the website for details!)
I am coming up on 500 posts and starting to think of some kind of giveaway to do... hmmm, what to do??  Something simple but fun.  I'm hoping some inspiration will hit.
Today is cold enough that I am actually feeling it.  I have to say the best part about being pregnant in the winter is the warmth.  I am usually the coldest person in the room.  I find it hilarious that I don't need a coat most days here.
Okay- enough rambling...  I don't even have any random pictures for you... :)

Comments

Theotherjew said…
Give away anxiety. No one will want to be the winner, but as a giver, you gain.

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration