Crochet Catch Up

In the last few months I have been crocheting like mad.  It is so easy to drag along everywhere and do a few stitches at a time and that is about the speed I am going these days.  First of these projects finished was Senor's Sweater. 

Senor's Sweater

It was super easy and I loved making it.  The yarn is called Mirasol Tupa Aquamarine 817 Yarn and it was a delight to work with.  I know there will be more projects coming with this kind of yarn because I bought about a gazillion skeins of it way back when.  Here is the ravelry link.

The next thing I finished was this little hat for a dear friend who is due to have a little girl next month.  Since I knew she loved the sweater that this yarn came from.  I was sure I posted a finished picture but can't find it right now...  Anyway, this is a party hat for a little girl's first day!

Baby Clark's Birthday Party hat

And last, but not least, here is a picture from the start of my very first sweater made for me (ravelry link).  It took me nearly three years before I felt brave enough to attempt something like this for myself.  And you know- this took about a two weeks to complete.  I have more pictures of it completed but haven't downloaded them so you'll have to wait to see the final project.  It was super awesome to be able to wear it yesterday to the baby shower.   And on a day where the Bug was wearing pants I made too.  I love some handmade deliciousness. 

Cranberry Cardi

Click on the pictures if you want to see more views on flikr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!