Sweater pants


Sweater pants, originally uploaded by Mr & Mrs Speeed.
I finally downloaded the pictures to the computer. It was sort of like a million tiny accomplishments happening all over again because it has a couple months worth of photos on it. This is a wonderful thing to relive and shows me just how busy I have been. And knowing that it only takes in the things I have taken pictures of, no dinner making, school work, or business making captured here. Whew. Feels good!

Anyway, I think I mentioned that I made sweater pants for the Bug. These are they ;-) I used an old sweater of Seniors which had to be retired due to a hole in the shoulder. I threw it in the wash on hot and dried it on super hot. Then I cut off the sleeves and sewed them together. I followed the Green Kitchen's tutorial very loosely.

Sweater pants in action

We all like these pants. They can be used as a diaper cover or over one. They stretch out and have to be washed and dried in the machine so they don't fall down. I know they keep him nice and cozy.

Just so you know, this month is Celebrate the Boy month. Check out the button in the side bar. Dana and Rae are rock stars for the boy craftiness world. I'm about to cut out the pants on Made today and the little slippers are going to get made too. So happy, can't wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!