Bits and Peices

photo (22)

~Emerson was picked up by a police officer and brought home earlier this week.  He had been following a rabbit and wandered away from the house.  I was in my car looking for him when I saw the police officer.

~We scheduled a lip revision for the wolf baby.  Monday after next we'll be going through that.  I hope it helps!  We've had a rocky breastfeeding relationship so far.

~I've been worn out with the constant arguing with E.  I hear it is normal for this age but I don't know how long I will hold out with it.  I feel like the there is a bit of confusion about who is the adult and who is the child.  Which seems weird, because I am not permissive, but he is sooo dominant.  Anyway, I'm tired of it and my patience is short.  Not my most stellar parenting lately. (He is actually arguing with John as I type this.)

~I really need to be getting things ready for his party.  It is going to be so fun!

~Moriah got us all a membership at the Y.  E is in love with the pool.  I am excited about the child watch and yoga and Pilates.  Ah, rest!

~The wolf baby is a super sleeper, like E was.  She is smiling more and more.  I love how much E still loves her so at least there is that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!