Ohhhh, spooky!

I got the itch to make some Halloween things for the house. Since the Bug and I spend so much time here I think that there is going to be much more decorating going on in general.


Halloween decor

I have to say that I really like what Martha Stewart does. She makes most of her designs available for download from her website at no cost. Even if she also has a commercial product using the same images. Which is cool because some people are willing/able to just go buy whatever it is and some people are willing/able to make it themselves. I am falling into the second category as we are trying to be a little more frugal around here.

Halloween decor

I think that it is impossible to take pictures of these bookcases without glare, so glare there is. Sorry about that. The black are just silhouettes I printed from marthastewart.com and then cut out with an exacto type knife. The orange and gold are felt pieces from the stash. I thought about ironing these but decided the wrinkles went with it and added some depth. The frames have been laying around forever and are from Ikea. I like the owl best (i know, shocking!)

Halloween decor

I want to try this next. I am getting really into having the candles burning all the time.

Comments

Little Apple said…
I love it!
Wait until you see what I did with toilet paper tubes and wiggly eyes. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration