Vacation!!



We are off on a little vacation this week and I am using it to practice a few things:

1. A capsule wardrobe.  I've been sewing up a small storm here and just finished a dress I've been trying to make for ages.  A shift dress you can nurse in!  I'll get action pictures this week with the beautiful beach backdrop and share more about it later.  But I will tell you now it is a hack of Dress A from the Stylish Dress Book.

2. Minimalist packing.  I am the queen of bringing an extra everything with the excuse that I have kids.  This time I am bringing a small amount of clothes and some detergent instead.  Only two things I am bringing are store bought and I'm feeling pretty proud of that.

3. Traveling while still on a fairly restrictive diet.  This week I added in eggs and dairy is back as well.  I'll be able to eat eggs for the first two days of the trip and then they'll be off limits for the rest of the week again. What I am not bringing in clothes is being made up for in food.  Give and take I guess.

I'm hoping to update from there but have no idea how it will be.  My laptop is on the fritz so I am not going to lug it along.  I'll be over on instagram for sure though.

xxoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!