Self Care



Recently I realized I have only this one body, this one self to last me through all the days of my life.  It dawned on me that I haven't been honoring it.  I am ready to change.  One of the biggest things as moms we let go is self care.  Everyone and everything gets placed on the list before us.  The "parenting experts" give lip service to the idea of a mother taking care of herself first while adding 17 more items to your list to feel bad about not accomplishing properly.  I see this in myself and in the mothers I meet (and the fathers often too, but I don't walk in their shoes!)  Over the next few weeks I am going to share some simple things I've been doing for myself and I hope you'll share some things with me.  I think Tuesdays are a good day for them.  We've all survived Monday and might need a little pick me up to get through the week ahead.

I'm excited to start this. I'll see you Tuesday!

Until soon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration