Hold on to your hat!

Speed

Our little guy has been coughing non-stop since he went to bed last night.  All day yesterday it was building.  All night he called for Papa any time Papa tried to sneak away.  Almost all day today E has been playing, cuddling and coughing on his Papa.  Thank goodness for having your very favorite person around when you are sick!  I am a little afraid of what it will be like tomorrow when John goes to work.

I've been re-arranging and sorting and throwing things out all day.  Why, you ask?  Well, because we are moving!  We are packing up this troop and taking the show on the road.  Okay, not quite, even if it does feel like we are managing a circus.  We are moving a few states away.  Next week I am going to go down and look at houses.  I am excited, terrified, overwhelmed, and a little shell shocked.  It is something that we've been planning for about a year so for things to finally fall in place seems somehow wild.

Hopefully I won't fall off the edge of the earth any farther with this blog.  I packed up my sewing machine today and I haven't had the camera out in weeks.  I have a lot of yarn still out and all the things I need for that.  So maybe I can actually take some pictures!  I think E needs a new hat for this Fall.  Is 3 too old for a pixie style?

ps- I just read The Novice by Thich Nhat Hanh.  It was great and you can bet in this fast moving, stressful and wild time all the boys I read until the baby comes will be by him. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!