Desden Plate Pillow

In an effort to get some started projects converted to finished projects I have been trying to sew or crochet a little each day this week. I finished the bloomers I need for this coming weekend first (you know, since I will be using them :) and then moved on the this block.

dresden plate pillow

I knew when I made it that it needed to be a pillow. I already had it mapped out in my head. Last night when I went to finish it up I had already had half a glass of wine and none of my (already poor) math skills could see through the haze. So it is different than expected. And then I sewed one of the back panels on backwards and I decided to walk away... Luckily the haze cleared and I finished it today after doing some seam ripping. Lesson learned.

dresden plate pillow

Comments

Crissy said…
Me likee them!
Anonymous said…
Anilia, this pillow is so beautiful! I love it. Much love to you, Senor and the Bug.
Love, Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration