Planning an adventure




The Bug and I are going on an adventure soon. It will be our first time away from home and Senor. And it will be ten days and include a train ride, nights in three or four places, and a big birthday. I am so excited to be able to go but also a little nervous of remembering everything I will need to bring to have a happy Bug. And of course, I will miss Senor!
I am preparing for it by making another baby carrier that I hope will be easier to travel with than the moby. Which I love wearing but I don't love how long it is and that the ends are dragged across the ground and through who knows what every time you put it on. And that it is huge and a mess when it is off. The new one has a built in stuff sack so I should be able to avoid that particular problem. Cross your fingers that I will be back tomorrow with finished pictures.

Comments

Jeannette said…
that is so hilarious!!!! I, literally, like four minutes ago, thought about that blog and that mei tai pattern and wondered if you knew about it. Seriously freaktastic! LOL.

Let us know how it turns out.

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration