Green things, inside and out...

A few weeks ago my parents were in town and we went to Loch Raven Reservoir and wandered about. It is really pretty there but I always forget about it so we don't go often.

Loch Raven Resevoir 3

Loch Raven Resevoir 2

Loch Raven Resevoir 1

It is almost creepy how reflective the water is. Click on the pictures to see them bigger and you might get creeped out too.

Then this week, in the middle of hectic-land work my boss and I went to the Baltimore Conservatory which I had never been to in all the years I have been in Baltimore. Next time any of you are in town we will go. I think it just a donation or whatever to get in and then it isn't very big, but it is oh so cool.

032

035

041

While we were there we also got to eat strawberry guavas and take home a ripe papaya. Can you believe? Talk about eating local!

Comments

Mom A said…
Wow. What a lovely fan palm and century plant!

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!