Senor y mi.

Senor y mi

There are so few pictures of the two of us. Even less where we both look alright... We have issues, but who doesn't? This is from Jeremy's birthday. Last night we were all back in the same place. We had fun and still came home by 10:30 or something...

I cut all my hair off last week. It is a bit (lot) shorter than I was expecting. I feel kind of butch... I am going to put up another post later with pictures from our jaunts around the neighborhood. I will try to get one of my new do as well.

I am nearly done with a bag design I have been working on for the last couple weeks in the rare free moment (or stolen ones) and I hope to be able to show that for some feed back today.

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pix of you and the Senor.

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!