Moving right along-

So this week has been busy at work and then my sweet mother is here and I am going to see Nicole in Raleigh this weekend so I am getting no sewing done. I did pretty much wrap up one bag last weekend which I will post pictures of when it is complete.

And did you know there has been sunshine this week??? And it has been warm(er)??! So Seńor and I have been planning garden things and I am really starting to get excited about the ideas. For some reason this year I have felt like maybe the whole spring thing was a hoax. Perhaps there would never be Spring and we would wallow in darkness and cold for eternity. I don’t know why, but that was what I was thinking.

I hope to get some things done on the train to Raleigh this weekend. We’ll see what I come back with….


In the mean time go here to get your cute fix.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration