Grateful

red bud

red bud 1

daffodil hill

It is making me so happy to have Spring here so early.  I feel like it is a gift just for me.  There is so much life and beauty around me, how can I be sad?  The sunshine warming the ground and the flowers turning their little faces up.  Branches reaching ever longer in a never ending hope.

Thank you all so, so much.  The comments and emails I have gotten have been so meaningful, so full of love and kindness.  You all have brought me such comfort, just knowing how much you care, hearing all of your stories of loss and hope.  Thank you.  Thank you.

Comments

Theotherjew said…
At lunch I just sat in my solar heated car and let the warmth soak into my back. As God was reported to have said after creating the earth, "It was very good."
I love the sunny plant photos.
Mom A said…
The maple looks magnificent!
Oh, Anilia...I am so sorry. I just read about your miscarriage. It sounds like you are handling your grief with true grace and strength. I am so glad this early Spring is here to help with your healing process...sending you much Love..

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration