This just in!

tomatoes 003

The Bug and I are slow roasting tomatoes today. Sydney tried to help but we decided that we have enough fur in our diets, thank you very much.

The big news is the Bug rolled over this morning while I was in the shower and his Papa was watching him. Then later he did it again for me. Weirdly, this made me almost cry. It is so cool to watch him develop and change. Every moment brings something new.

I tried to capture a roll on a little video but, of course, he is holding back. However, I am posting the video anyway because he is so flippin' cute I just can't help myself. He is a little screechy and the sound quality is bad so turn your speakers down a bit. Enjoy!

Comments

Theotherjew said…
Nice and screechy! Good alarm ringtone for the phone, eh?
... said…
Ahhh... I gotta admit, Brian and I ate tomatoes and egg plant from our garden with fresh basil - it's sometimes the really stupid, small shit, that matter most... Enjoy Emerson's "growing" :)
anilia said…
I do love eating well out my own backyard. Mmmm, roasted tomatoes!
kayla said…
Cute! Cora just rolled yesterday, too.
Little Apple said…
You're right...he is flippin' cute. :)
Kim Y said…
Adorable! Love the video. You go Emerson!
anilia said…
Aww, thanks ladies!
Sharon Lynn Now said…
Wow! Amazing! You can see his brain really working :)

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration