Just because...

The last few evenings I haven't been quilting, cleaning, or even starting a new sewing project that has been going round and round my head. I have been having a completely decadent time reading. Right after my classes ended I sat down with the new Phillip Pullman mini and read the whole thing straight through. Because I could. And it was the first time I had read anything longer than a magazine article since classes started. I read it so fast I will have to go back to it again and read it over.
Now I have started a book that I am taking a little more time with called "sweetness in the belly" which I am loving. I am not sure it is a good book because I am not a critical reader. I am sure I am enjoying getting in bed at 7:30 to read. Just because I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!