Catching Up

Ugg! Seven days and no post. I've been kind of away both mentally and physically for a bit, but I think I am back now. For a minute anyway...
I have also been waiting to get a picture of the Fu Dogs that I got while in New York over the weekend but since that doesn't seem to be happening I will stop letting that hold me back.
My good friend Sharon was kind enough to take me to New York with her last weekend. We had a delightful time. We saw Itzhak Perlman and his students at the Met on Saturday and then Sunday we saw Sharon's sister perform her final concert as a student at the Manhattan School of Music. Both concerts were fantastic. We walked about a million miles, met Jeremy and Chrissy for drinks, Sharon played the violin in the subway and we made our return train with three minutes to spare.
It could not have been more of what I needed. A big huge thanks again Sharon!
I have a little quilt project in mind. I hope to be able to buy some fabric and get started shortly... After this coming Tuesday no more classes and that will be divine!

Comments

Sharon Lynn Now said…
wait.... how exactly did we carry these???, they look a bit heavy
anilia said…
Okay- the ones I got are wooden, and smaller. I think I will have picutes later today...

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!