Write now.

writing

Right now I am doing a tiny little project that involves zippers.  I have only once made something (successfully) with a zipper before.  I stitched it in by hand.  Today, I am using the machine.  Don't laugh too hard, but I am very proud of this.
Last night, I spent some time doing some writing exercises.  I love writing long hand with a nice pen on paper that is a little scratchy.  I love words flowing onto paper and watching my handwriting as it gets prettier and prettier the more I write.  I love seeing the ideas that I didn't know were in there.  I love it when a little phrase or idea writes itself across a page with grace and beauty.  It is a great place to find the flow and pour the heart and calm the racing mind.
And oh, I am full of racing heart and mind.  My chest is full of fluttery anticipation. Each day bringing us closer to things I don't fully understand (is there anything we can fully understand? ever?) Answers and questions that come out at the same time.  Hopes and dreams that travel right alongside every day realities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!