During Nap Time

Now that we are spending all day everyday together I am working hard to get nap times in.  Mostly they happen in the car or not at all.  I try to always have something to do with me.  Crochet is so wonderfully portable.

P1210550.JPG

After my miscarriage I got a sweet little package in the mail from one of my best friends from high school.  (Oh, the wonder of facebook!)  It was full of yarn and what a perfect gift for hands that are always seeking to be busy.

P1210551.JPG

I had a hard time deciding how to use it.  It wasn't a whole lot, but it was beautiful.  I wanted to make it into something for myself but Spring was coming fast and the need for scarves and hats was almost over.  Finally, I came across this shawl pattern (ravelry link.)  It has been the perfect thing.  Warm, but not hot.  Perfect sized even for Emerson to use when he is chilly.  I wear it way more than I expected and with this chilly, rainy weather it adds just the coziness I am always looking for. 

shawl.jpg

See? Perfect!  Thanks, Emma!

Comments

Theotherjew said…
Nice pictures, nice stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!