Finding a new normal

P1200045.JPG

We are all in a constant state of change.  Here, as I am sure it is in many of your homes, things are changing so rapidly I can hardly keep up.  School starting, a new job, building my health coaching business, a new dog, and on top of all that Fall is in the air!  That means what I want to do most is sew, crochet, and now knit too.

I think I'll take a break from Wellness Wednesdays being every week and let them pop up when the mood strikes and focus more on the everyday living.  If you have anything you'd like to talk about concerning wellness feel free to send me an email at little anilia at gmail dot com. 

Once we settle into the new rhythm I'm sure you'll be hearing lots about food and wellness again.  A couple people had emailed me after I announced I was taking clients for September asking if we could work over the phone and I wanted to let you all know that yes, we can!  I have one spot left if you are interested!

In the mean time, here are a few pictures of what I've been doing with my time!

P1200059.JPG

P1200036.JPG

Desi dog.JPG

P1190721.JPG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!