Houses...

Okay, I have no pictures, Seńor has them hidden somewhere on his ginormous computer. BUT- on Sunday when I should have been doing anything but I started to put together some strips I had cut when I made the yellow bag because I didn't want them all just hanging about. Then as I was putting them together I was thinking about this and also this. Randomly I was also thinking of Haiti and how in the caribbean there are all these cool houses in the artwork.

So after the strips were all together I cut them into rectangles and triangles and put them back together as houses and then I sewed them back together as strips of houses. And now, I have no idea what to do with them... Okay, not no idea. I do plan to sew them onto something like a sky and then the ground and last night I was starting to turn them into pillows. Can you have artwork as pillows on your couch? And what makes it art anyway? Is it just a chi-chi little craft project? What is the difference between art, craft, and experimentation?

So anyway, this is just to say that I have no idea what I am doing with these houses. Which is very appropriate because right now, I have no idea what I am doing in most areas of my life. I feel very discontent in many areas right now and it is starting to wear thin. How do you convince yourself day after day to do all the things you don't care about?

Ugg- how did we get here? Let's end on a happier note. Thank you Kathryn for the request for a bag! I think we are going to call that design, the "Erica".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!