In the Mail

The mail has been good to our home the last couple weeks. Last night I came home and found this wonderful painting waiting for me. It is from my grandfather Jerry! He knows how much I love cats and so he painted it just for our new house. We are going to hang it up downstairs near another cat poster where John makes lots of music! Here is a picture of it near its new home. Doesn’t it look nice?!

John with Painting

The other things that have come in the mail were from Joel and Lisa. We got the cutest egg whisk and saucepan and a lovely pottery vase. Sydney even got something nice out it!

Cat in a box

Other wonderful things have come in the mail but we wont be able to talk about them until after tomorrow because someone is having a birthday!

Wishes

Comments

Anonymous said…
ANILIA AND JOHN,
I AM SO HAPPY YOU GOT YHE CAT PICTURE AND IT LOOKS SO NICE NEXT TO JOHN PLAYING THE GUITAR. I HOPE YOU GET MANY FAVORABLE COMMENTS ABOUT MY PAINTING. I SENT ONE TO DAD OF A DOG THAT LOOKS LIKE HERO. HE SAID THEY WILL HANG IT IN THEIR BEDROOM.
THIS BLOG SETUP IS GREAT. I WILL KEEP TOUCH WITH IT SO I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIVES.
ALL OUR LOVE,
JERRY AND HAPPI

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration