Ahh.

back.JPG

My camera is back in action.  I'm going to try for another December Photo Project this year.  I am so happy to be done with relying on a phone for pictures.
John and E are putting together our new bed frame.  I was kicked out since they don't want me in the way of the "hard work."  I have fantasies of a huge quilt by Christmas.  With hand stitching.  I know. I know.
I was invited to a craft group for grownups with child care at a nearby church.  I practically ran to it.  Hello, brilliant!  E had a great time.  We will certainly be back next week.  And every week they hold it from now until eternity. :)
He starts a short preschool type class next week.  Just one day for 45 minutes and I go too.  But it sounds like fun.  We have the week set up so far with easy activities almost every morning.  I'm happy with the rhythm.  Out each morning at about the same time and then free all afternoon.  Not too busy, just busy enough.
I am reading Simplicity Parenting and loving it.  I can't wait to get rid of all the partial toys. 
One more weekend of freedom before John starts work.  We'll have to make the extra effort to sleep in.
I'll see you Monday with a picture and some words.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!