Water


Water, originally uploaded by Mr & Mrs Speeed.
You know when you have that wonderful feeling that it is going to be a great year? I have it right now. I love it. I cultivate it.
I am lucky in so many ways and so I have never been tested as so many people I know are. I have everything I need and most of what I want. I have started a meditation practice in the last month and found a doable yoga class to fit into my schedule yesterday. I have lovely people in my life. I even have a cute dog.
I know 2012 is going to be a landmark year. Full of new experiences and challenges. My goal, my only goal, is to flow like water through it. Powerful, graceful water. Moving through the hard places with strength and speed, lingering and stretching out in the peaceful moments.
Thank you all so much for being with me in 2011. I hope you'll flow with me in 2012.
Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!