Gratitude Friday and Where I've Been.

Gratitude Friday

(check out the drooly chin :)

This week I am grateful for:

:: Getting up early leading to early naps.

:: Four doors!!!

:: Being able to say, "I did not run out of yarn, this is finished." even if it wasn't how I imagined it originally. :)

bits


:: Scheduling massages for Senor and I this weekend.

:: A sweet happy boy.

:: New opportunities coming my way.

:: Not feeling as snappish everyday as I was this morning.

:: People coming over to the house because they just need some Bug time.

:: Getting a handle on the upcoming season of gifts.

bits

What are you grateful for?

Comments

Mom A said…
Laughing Emerson, smiling daddy, and mommy videoing.
Cindy said…
Oh my goodness! He's sitting up now?!

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration