Gratitude Friday and a Winner!!!

bear baby kindle cozy 008

This week I am grateful for:

:: All of you and your kind words of support! Your comments kept me smiling all week long!

:: The orders that I have already gotten.

:: A baby really working his screamo voice. (and you are grateful I am not putting up a recording :)

:: A new toy and then the chance to make a pretty cozy.

:: The coming week of joy and thanksgiving with family and friends.


And now, the moment you have all been waiting for- the random.org picked number 5!

Cindy said...

Husbands rule.
November 17, 2009 6:44 AM

Yay Cindy!
On another note I have enough to make one more of those mats so send me an email if you have to have it!

Comments

Mom A said…
You're the cutest ever!

Popular posts from this blog

Robinia

Hooray a Giveaway!

Loot and Inspiration